Donated: 72.16% / $97,000.00
A vulnerable child is defined as being under the age of 18 years and currently at high risk of lacking adequate care and protection. Accordingly, all children are vulnerable by nature compared to adults, but some are more critically vulnerable than others.
- The Right to a Stable, Loving and Nurturing Environment.
- The Right to Healthcare & Nutrition.
- The Right to Clean Water, Electrical Power, and Safe Environment. …
- The Right to a Quality Education.
- The Right to Equal Opportunities.
- The Right to Guidance from a Caring Adult.